some oldies but goodies
It's been a while, but my parents came to visit us in March...surprisingly nicer weather then, than we're having now...and here are some pictures of a B-BQ dinner we had in our backyard. It was Aloria's first time eating out of doors. It was a lot of fun.
"I hadn't seen Rima (Granina) in a very long time, but I still remembered her. She looks a lot like mommy, so I immediately felt at ease!" She would always come and get me out of my crib early in the morning when I first would wake up, so that she could bring me to her bed...which was a couch too--so wierd...and we could play before mommy got up. We spent a lot of time together since it would be another long time before we would see each other again."

"Mommy likes to kiss my face a lot...I'm not sure what a kiss is yet, except that I like them when I get them because that means she loves me a lot. Sometimes she whispers things to me that make me feel special...I'm chewing on something, but it kind of looks like I'm trying to give you a kiss. Someday I'll learn how for real."
No comments:
Post a Comment