So, as I mentioned in the afore written blog, Aloria poo pooed in the toilet on Labor Day. The next day (yesterday) she pooed again, only this time she let me know she had to go!!! ...or so I choose to believe. she was sitting in her high chair eating when she kept trying to point behind her toward the bedroom. I thought she wanted something from the kitchen (also in that direction), but she didn't seem to want nor need anything else, so I just went to get her juice instead of water, hoping to distract her from whatever it was she probably didn't need. When I got back, she looked like she was trying to go to the bathroom, so I rushed her over to the toilet, once again...and sure enough! Oh boy! She may have just wanted a banana, but I choose to believe she wanted to use the toilet again!!! :-) My child is brilliant!!! hahaha Then today she went pee pee...which is purely circumstantial. It's almost impossible to tell when they have to do that unless they learn to hold it and tell you. We'll get to that soon enough :-)
Also, we had a doctor's appointment today for a little issue with Aloria ...which turned out to be a non-issue. I wish the nurse I had talked with over the phone had known it was a non-issue and it would have saved me a $60 pointless visit!!! Hopefully we will qualify for the health insurance we are trying for next month, and then it will backdate a month. ...but praise God it was nothing...that's what's important!
Also, also...my parents are coming to visit tomorrow!!! Please pray that it will be full of fun and fellowship :-) They get so little time with Aloria, I just want each visit to be full of wonderful memories for them. It's so important to me that she warm up to them in a reasonable amount of time so that we get all of the goodness out of the visit possible!
Happy Wednesday night everyone :-)
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment