Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Birthday Party for Natalie...
My friend, Debbie, from work (when I worked at Kohl's) invited us to her daughter, Natalie's, birthday party last month. She was turning 2...and wore a very trendy dress I saw in the kid's department at Kohl's (brown with polkadots...Gwen, I thought of you). The party was more of a B-BQ for adults... a very enjoyable time! I haven't seen Debbie since, which means I should call her!
When Aloria wasn't busy trying to help Natalie open her presents, she was pretty happy with the party bag she received, just for coming! What a cute idea!
Natalie had a toy lawn mower that Aloria liked to push...I need more toy grown up things, because she really likes to imitate us. ...like a little broom, vaccum, etc...
"Hey, guys! I think we're supposed to be wearing hats!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment