Thursday, August 28, 2008

Aloria's first bike!

I'm fairly certain, that yard saling, like gambling, can be incredibly addicting!
Ed and Rhonda were nice enough to let us sell the rest of our stuff at their home, as well as the stuff of several others...so consequently, there was more stuff for me to look at.
Even though I felt silly buying things when I was trying to sell our own things, I found two really great treasures.
My mom has been saving a wooden (toddler sized) table for Aloria that used to be mine, only the chairs are long gone. Just so happened Rhonda's dad was selling a pair of toddler chairs that he had made himself out of Alderwood.
They are amazing! Really well done...just need to be stained the color of the table, so I'll take a picture of them when they're done.
The other treasure is this little purple tricycle. I've been wanting to get one for Aloria, but figured I'd wait. I actually got this one for free though...and they're is usually no waiting required for free :-)
She can't pedal it yet, though her legs are long enough...she'll catch on eventually. Meanwhile, she likes to be pushed or to just sit on it. In this picture, she was watching a thunder and lightning storm out our front door. She loves to watch it rain.
Who doesn't?!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Caleb still hasn't figured out how to pedal yet. I think he is just too impatent to let me teach him. Girls seem to be a little better with that kind of stuff.
Hope things are going well with packing and getting ready to move. I'm excited to visit with you once you get settled in :)