Saturday, February 03, 2007

Gingerbread wars

Every year for the past I don't know how many years, we've gone over to the Stewarts for a gingerbread house making contest. For the last two years it's been at Anne and Andy's. Beth and I were on a team two years ago and really should have won with our marshmellow igloo...but the judges voted for my "mother's" ski slope. Then last year, Aaron and I were on a team, though I don't remember exactly what we did, because Andy and his team won with their "fairly amazing" rendition of the WhiteHouse. Okay it was awesome!!! Stupid White House!
Well, this year, Beth and I were once again reunited and though the judges were too wussy to name an actual winner because we all did such a "wonderful" job...we should have won with our totally original bowling alley! It was awsome!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: