Monday, March 02, 2009

Camel Farm...and other exotic animals

Where better to have a camel farm then in Arizona. I went to it when I was a kid, and so it was really cool to bring my kids here...especially since I really didn't remember how many other animals there were to see.


The baby camel let us pet him. There was a zebra too, but it's on my mom's camera.

These are only a few of the 20somthing camels that were there.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo... was Justus interested at all or was he not sure what to do with the strange animals. I am thinking Corban might enjoy the zoo this summer? Or the aquarium on the coast? hmmmm...


Molly

Alec and Becky said...

YEAH!! UPDATE!! =) Camel farm in AZ? That's almost as strange as the Musk Ox Farm and Reindeer Farm we have up here!!! love you girl!!!