Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Play time with Justus

Although Aloria is now starting to interact with Justus more... a lot of the time his presence is still just tolerated.
...but it is fun to watch them grow up together, especially as they begin to interact.
The other day I put them both down for a nap. Justus decided he wasn't tired and Aloria, who doesn't take naps any more, wouldn't even though she needed one. I heard Justus laughing, and so I peeked in the room without them seeing me. Aloria was waving toys around in from of the crib trying to make Justus laugh more. It was so cute!!! I wish I had had room on my camera to film it.
The moments may be few and far between at the moment...but they're precious when they happen!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alec and Becky said...

SO STINKING CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

It IS really great when they start playing with each other. Caleb and Leland would do the same thing during naps until I decided Caleb was just plain done with napping.

They are adorible!