We had a really amazing trip back to CO...we spent some quality time with as many people as we could...
and one in particular.
They've both grown so much!
and one in particular.
They've both grown so much!
Good bye friend!
It was so good to spend time with Ed and Rhonda and family...
Caleb and Aloria seemed to pick up where they left off as far as familiarity, although, Caleb being 6 months older, seemed to be much better at sharing. They both got very sick during our visit there from the church nursery, and so actually only got to see each other a few times. There was hugging, kissing, screaming, grabbing, and pouting (mostly Aloria), but all in all, I think there bond is a special one...especially to me. I just couldn't get enough of watching Caleb. I've really missed him! He still seemed very comfortable with me, and I can't wait to see him again and see how much he changes over time.
It was so good to spend time with Ed and Rhonda and family...
Caleb and Aloria seemed to pick up where they left off as far as familiarity, although, Caleb being 6 months older, seemed to be much better at sharing. They both got very sick during our visit there from the church nursery, and so actually only got to see each other a few times. There was hugging, kissing, screaming, grabbing, and pouting (mostly Aloria), but all in all, I think there bond is a special one...especially to me. I just couldn't get enough of watching Caleb. I've really missed him! He still seemed very comfortable with me, and I can't wait to see him again and see how much he changes over time.


1 comment:
Aloria has definitely changed a lot in her looks. She is starting to look much more like a little person than a baby or even a toddler. Hopefully I will get to see you guys sometime now that you are closer to me :)
Post a Comment