Sunday, August 20, 2006

Lots of pregnant!

I'm four months pregnant in this picture, and frowning because I was hoping the doctor would tell me what the sex of the baby was...but I had to wait until my next appointment. Aaron came to every one of my appointments...including my six week check up after Aloria was born! What a sweetie head!!!

A month later (four months pregnant)...posing for my hubby. I think that this was the day I found out Aloria was going to be a girl...I totally thought I was going to have a boy...I've always had dreams (not literal dreams dreams...more like thoughts of the future) that I'd be that mom with the five hot sons. Every girl would want to have one of them and try and butter me up to put a good word in for them...haha. It took me a day or two, but once I got used to the idea of having a girl, I wouldn't have it any other way. She'll have brothers soon enough...and she'll rule over them with an iron fist, haha. Poor Brent! I use this time to publically apologize for torturing my brother...may God forgive me :-) I still think it's funny!
Only thirteen days later...and progressing nicely. I love this shirt!
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: