Monday, August 21, 2006

Waiting for Aloria

These pictures were taken on my due date, June 13. We're overlooking Larry and Marlene's property...if you look closely, you can see a little house to left of my mom's head...we had to walk down the hill to it...we had walked from our house...altogether, a little under a mile. So much for trying to induce labor...Aloria wouldn't budge!

These pictures were taken on June 15th...two days past due and counting! Doctor said everything was looking good, but if I didn't go into labor by the 21st, he was going to induce...his policy is not to let the pregnancy go past 41 weeks, and boy was I glad...Aloria didn't need anymore growing time.
In the bottom picture, Aaron and I (and the rest of the fam) were at Farmer's Market...we walked up and down Main St. looking at boothes...still no baby, though I'd been having steady contraction for over a week.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: