First things first!
Do you ever take out your hair for a picture because you think it'll look better than it did when it was in a pony tail...this was one of those times...stupis looking like I'm twelve! ANYWHOOO! This was the first time Aloria sat front ways in her snuggli...Oh for fun!!! She absolutely loved it! She squealed and flailed her heart out...and we walked around like that for at least an hour or more, watching Aaron work outside and visiting with our tenant next door.
Aloria had her first taste of rice cereal Sunday morning, I think it was...she was very neat and clean, wiping her mouth after every bite with her bib. Actually, I think she thought her bib was part of the meal. No ill effects from it yet, but I'm going to wait until the 23rd before I "officially" introduce anything else to her. She has her four month appointment...yikes, shots! ...and I'll ask her ped. about what is best to give her and when. I say "officially" because I've been sticking liquid stuff in her mouth via my index finger for a while now. ...but then someone told me that I wasn't supposed to do that, but instead introduce things one at a time to see if she has any allergic reaction to anything, and thus be able to pinpoint the allergine right away. Ahhhh...makes sense...but, oops, I thought...so I started thinking back. I can say so far that she's not allergic to cottage cheese juice, pinapple, yogart (not sure which flavor...strawberry, I think), and various juices (orange, apple, and the like). ...or rice cereal :-) Being a new mom is quite the learning experience!
2 comments:
Hey, I thought this website had lots of valuable information. Obviously, her ped. has the best advice, but this is at least helpful. http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/baby/babyfeeding/113.html
Sounds like you guys have been having a lot of fun lately!
My mom and dad are coming out this weekend with all of our baby furniture! I'm so excited!
Just thought you should know that stupid hair or not you and your little girly are so cute! I just want to hug the picture!
My two cents on the whole "feeding the baby" thing.. Your Dr. knows your girl but you know her best! Reading some thoughts on the web is good.. but mainly watch for how she reacts to it and make sure she is still getting enough booby milk :)
Post a Comment