Okay, I am frustrated for a number of reasons!!! Three to be specific...with is a few reasons...not to be confused with a couple, which is only two, and while I'm on the subject, how much is several?
Frustration #1: Whenever I check my blog, I get frustrated because I feel like I have nothing to write about save for things that happen with Aloria, which is an ironic frustration considering that is why I created it...but I digress...there has to be SOMETHING else going on...well, the Lord is dealing with me on that. I am actually learning a lot! I realize that I just haven't been writing about what has been effecting my mind and spirit, and so that frustration could be potentially solved were it not for my next frustration.
Frustration #2: Everytime I decided to get online and blog something without posting a picture, and sometimes with one, my ultra slow dial up sorry excuse for a "your hard drive is full, you should consider clearing space" laptop won't publish it!!!! I loose entire entries because they won't publish because of size, time, vindictiveness on the part of the computer for abusing it, what have you and then I am too annoyed to try and retype everything again. That and I can't copy and paste what I've just written so that I can try and republish it later...the blog won't let me for whatever rediculous reason.
Frustration #3: I am far more computer illiterate than I'd like to admit. NO, that's not true; I don't have a hard time admiting to most anything...far mor than I'd like to be. If I could take a class at the college, it would be a computer class...or the class of moving closer to Ryan and Justin... Aaron's brother is pretty good at computer nerdery, but I'm already used to and comfortable with not understanding Justin teaching me things...I haven't graduated to not understanding Jeremy yet.
All of this stems from neading a new computer!!! I'm running out of storage for my pics of my family and adorable little Aloria...so I post everything I take just incase this computer crashes and I can't recover any of them.
Oh, yeah, and if my last posting which "wouldn't post" at the time about my hair falling out appears on this blog after I post this one, than know I have reached frustration #4...and yes Justin, I did try the refresh button...numerous times!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"i replaced all your music with nothing" said in the justin's impression of nessie voice will forever be the funniest thing i've ever heard.
Post a Comment