Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Pumkins, Pumpkins, Pumkins

After OktoberFest, and just before joining Larry and Jeremy at Borders Bookstore, where I was going to look up Becky's interview (unfortunately they didn't carry that particular magazine...doh!), Aaron and I stopped at a nursery to look at evergreen trees. They had huge pumkins growing! I wonder what it would be like to remember the first time you saw the color orange...it was so vibrant! I never used to like orange, but I can honestly say that I am now quite the fan! Sunday night, Jeremy came over and we carved our Halloween pumkins...I haven't done that since I was in Portland and the Pendleton had a party. Even Aloria got one this year. I was trying to make a little clicky head guy from Princess Monanoke, but it turned out wrong so I changed it up a bit.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bex said...

Cuteness!! You guys are such an adorable family!! I love it. (don't worry about that article...it's not any good anyway). =) I love you!!

alissa j. said...

i love your pumpkins ness. the kodomo is good - i could tell what it was.