I said that I wanted Aloria to say momma, aaaand the very next day she did! ...though I'm pretty sure that she thought she was asking for some more greenbeans :-) I'm pretty sure she's babbled out the sounds "da" before...but not as much or as distict, so I can say she said "momma" first! The day after that, she babbled momm momm momma mooooma for most of the day. Sooo precious! Except when she's being put into her crib when she doesn't want to and she starts crying and saying what, again, sounds like "momma." That just breaks my heart! ...she's probably thinking, "sucker!" Stay strong, Venessa, stay strong!
It was the day after Aloria said "momma." It was Sunday, and she had generously let us sleep in until 9:00am...I could hear her cooing in her crib, so I got up to get her. I opened her door, and there she was, sitting up! dangling her feet out the rungs and knawing on the railing of her crib...she stopped to smile at me, like, "hey there, mom! 'bout time you got up, I've been having the time of my life!" She's never pulled herself up like that before... My mom had told me a couple of weeks before to lower the matteress of Aloria's crib, but we hadn't done it yet...needless to say, we did it that night :-)

Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment