So I've been baby-sitting some kiddoes for the past five weeks...I haven't written too much about that, but I will be doing that three days a week along with Pampered Chef...that's right, I'm doing Pampered Chef too :-) Anywho, it took me a couple of days, but watching all three is, for the most part, a piece of cake...unless one or more of them is sick and is spitting chunky stuff out of both ends...that wasn't so fun!!! ...but just like my first kids, it's giving me a lot of experience for when Aaron and I have more. ...and in some ways this is more challenging, because they are all closer in age, and sometimes timing is tricky when it comes to feeding and napping, etc... But they are great kids and I am enjoying my time with them, and the extra money it brings in. It feels good to be able to help out. Aaron works sooo hard to let me stay at home, and I thank God for that gift every day. What a great man I married!
Monday, March 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
...funny story, I'm getting a bridal shower... for me! Actually, since nobody really knows Kelly in Yakima, some people from my home church are throwing me a Pampered Chef party instead! It'll be like a goom-al shower, or something...
Post a Comment