Wednesday, March 07, 2007
It's all fixed!!! Whatever pictures didn't post before, have now been posted! ...but after today, there will not be many more until my parents get here in March. I will take what they have on their camera, and then...there will be silence on the blog. Well, I will still write, but I broke my camera!!!! Yes, it's true. I left it on the hood of our car (along with my Bible) on our way to church. It was run over by another car...the only saving grace being that the memory stick remained unharmed :-) Thank you, Lord! ...but alas, I could not find my Bible. Someone must have picked it up, or else it flung off into an unknown void. I have looked and am the most upset about the loss of that and the pre-marriage notes and letters from Aaron I had tucked safely away inbetween its pages...all my underlinings from college, etc... Hopefully some poor soul who needs the Lord has picked it up and will read it and learn to love the Lord. That would make it worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment