Thursday, March 01, 2007

Break through!

Aloria had a breakthrough lastnight!!! She went to bed at 7:30pm...woke up at 9:30ish for a feeding, and theeeeeeeen ...6:00AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She slept through the night! Now if only I could be sure this was was going to be the new norm... We'll take it one night at a time, but I think her new feeding schedule might just be paying off :-) Praise God! She seems sooo happy and healthy; I'm just so grateful that her weaning process has turned out so well!

Also, just in the last day or so, Aloria has learned how to get from her belly to her hands and knees (froggy legs), and then from there to a sitting position. She's growing so fast. I can't wait for her to say momma. The only really audible word she has said is "bop." Maybe it's her nickname for me, haha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear it! I hope it continues.. what did you change?