Back when it snowed...
Sometime ago, when it snowed a good 2-4 inches (I think it was just after Christmas or before), Aaron had been telling me I needed to get out of the house more. It was true; I was getting a little cabin feverish. Well, it was a nice sunny day, not too cold, and so I thought, lets go for a walk in the stroller with Ivy (our dog)...but I couldn't stroller over all that snow to the street (we have a long dirt driveway), and I didn't want to drive to the street...Ivy would get the car dirty...maybe I would take Aloria down to the basement to do laundry, but then I decided against that figuring I'd probably slip on the ice surrounding the stairs and kill us both. Finally, I remembered the play center that I was borrowing from Marilyn...perfect!!!Ivy was a little confused why I was using her leash to drag Aloria around, but she had fun running around with us. In fact, fun was had by all that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment