I usually never let Aloria run around without clothing on because it's flipping cold in our house, but Aaron changed her diaper and then left her pants off. "She didn't want them on," he stated. Well, normally I would have just put them on her anyway, but I try not to contradict things that Aaron has told her she can already do. So I asked her if she was cold and did she want pants on...she shook her no. Sooo, I did the next best logical thing I could think of. I made sure she wore her socks and periodically checked for goose bumps. She was a perfect angel all day...a perfect non-goosebumpily angel. Gwen, there must be some sort of secret in children not wearing clothes :-)
First picture below...Aloria found mommy hiding out in the kitchen, listening to Dr. Laura on the radio.
Aloria is just tall enough to see over the counter while she stands on the step stool now...It was so much fun having her help me make pizza. I would say that most of the time, she is very eager to pitch in and please, and at her age, everything can be an adventure...even making dinner.First picture below...Aloria found mommy hiding out in the kitchen, listening to Dr. Laura on the radio.


1 comment:
that is so cute, dahlia is such a sweet little helper too!
Post a Comment