A family visit...
My parents and brother took a trip out to Silverton with some friends to go four wheeling with their new Rhino...they took some absolutely gorgeous pictures...who knew Colorado was so awesome! After they were done in Silverton, they stayed with us for the rest of the week to spend time with their grandaughter...and niece. It was the first time Brent was able to see her.
Brent has a new girlfriend...less than six months makes it somewhat knew, I suppose. They text messaged each other over the whole trip...she sent a packet of letter with him...he could open two a day. So cute...and she gave him a giant box of Nerds, which he forgot here and I promptly ate!!! It's fun to see my brother dating someone. She also sent a gift for Aloria with him to give to us. Cute clothes...she has good taste. I like her :-) I get to meet her in California for Christmas.
Still texting...
Brent was very good with Aloria...he didn't seem to uncomfortable holding her. His girlfriend said he had to change at least one poopy diaper...well, I forgot to make him do that...and so did he. Conveniently enough! Well, no big deal for me, but I know why she wanted him to do it...she's checking to see if he's husband material! ...good question. Well, he's male, a Christian, and single, so he's 3/4 the way there. As for the other 1/4, I guess only time will tell. I thought I'd be a good wife, but you can't really know that until you are one. It's a learned process, for sure! ...but I'm sure he's up for the challenge, and this girl might really be the one. She already told him she LIKES the way he smells! As his sister, I have my own opinion on that...haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment