Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hanging out with mommy...

I love watching Aloria sleep! She's so adorable. ...you can see the pacifier in her mouth. She just starting taking it...sometimes it still takes five minutes of putting it in and her shooting it out before she remembers how to suck on it, but once she does, she's getting better at keeping it there. At first it just fell out all of the time. She'd suck on it, it would fall out, she'd cry, and then I'd put it back in...over and over again.
Aaron, Jeremy, Aloria and I went to Banana's fun park to play arcade games...Extreme Hunting, in particular. haha, we are soooo from Colorado!
It never fails, as soon as I get dinner on the table, Aloria wakes up and wants hers too...in this case she didn't want to eat, but stopped crying as soon as I sat her at the table with me. She just wanted to be of the family. She sat on my knee the whole time we ate without complaint. Aaron and I got down to her level to look at the dinner table...and it looked pretty interesting from her point of view. ...a whole city of plates, cups and bowls. Heck, the only thing more interesting than that is the ceiling fan! Posted by Picasa

No comments: