For those of you who don't know...Rainbow is my wife...in the most platonic sense of the word :-) Ever since we were housemates, studying late at night and falling asleep on the couch together (head to feet), and pretty much always knowing where the other was at...we decided we were as good as married, haha. That's the background, and now this is the reality of it. Rainbow had her little baby girl. I don't know if it was yesterday late or early this morning (like 1am). She is still in the hospital, and I only spoke with her hubby briefly. All I know is that Lavinia is now with us!!! Well, I also know her weight, but that's for Rainbow to tell first. I'm sure she has a lot of phone calls to make, so I'll leave it to her :-) Congradulations friend!

1 comment:
have you talked to rainbow lately? i know she had the baby but would like to know how things are going. Also, if you'd let me know what her other webpage addresses are (not counting myspace which i already know).
Oh and hi Knizleys! its been great reading your updates :)
Post a Comment