Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Too much pink!

Gwen doesn't like pink clothes for her little Dahlia...I totally agree. There is far too much pink in this world for girl babies to wear, yet there is a stark difference between Gwen and I. She actually doesn't have any pink clothes. She dyed her own baby clothes in the beginning, and on her baby shower invitations she wrote, "NO PINK!" I on the other hand, have lots of pink clothes. Mostly, because all of the clothes I have for Aloria were given to me, and evidently, they liked pink for their babies. Really, I don't mind it that much...I am not as good a purest as Gwen, nor as resourceful, haha...but I do like any of the multicolor outfits that I get the best...not to put down any of the gifts I have received. Everything Aloria wears is cute, because she is cute, and she makes the clothes, haha.
I went shopping with Aaron for the first time for something for Aloria to wear this last Saturday. I hadn't bought her anything (with the exception of one onesie at a second hand store before she was born, that I had intended to give to Gwen because I thought that I was going to have a boy, but didn't, so I kept it...sorry Gwen...it wasn't that cute anyway) since we were so blessed to have been given so much, but Aloria was going to be dedicated at church the following day, and so we wanted to get her something from us. I looked three places in the mall for something non-pink. I found something pink and green, but it looked too Springy...and it is going to be fall, so I finally had to settle on a little pink and brown plaid jumper dress...still very cute, though not what I had in mind. Everything is either pink or winnie the pooh! Oh well. I'm sure if I were Gwen, I would have found exactly what I wanted, but I'm not so hard core as that. Rock on Gwen...rock on! Posted by Picasa

No comments: