In one night, the temperature dropped so drastically that I went from dressing her in the above picture, to dressing her in the below. We tried to turn on our heater but it turned out we needed a new motor. Aaron's dad (God bless him!) bought us a new one. Aaron says his mom probably told him to buy us one so that her grandchild wouldn't freeze (God bless her! :-) When Aloria would wake up for me to feed her, I could feel her cold little nose on my chest, and her little hands were like ice...you can't really force a baby's hands to stay under the covers. Both of these pictures were taken after I had brought her to bed with me in the early morning when Aaron leaves for work. We have extra nap time together...in the first picture because I needed more sleep, and in the second picture because it was too cold to get out of bed yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment